news & events: January 2016
ZAPI releases the second generation of HV Inverter
ZAPI R&D team has just released to second generation of its high-voltage inverter controller. This rugged, full four quadrant, inverter is designed to accommodate the demanding features and requirements of auxiliaries function electrification for modern Commercial Hybrid, Electric or Diesel-Electric vehicles.
Product Family Features
- The continuous power levels of 10 to 35 kVA, make the products ideally suited for Electric Air Conditioning, Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering, Electro-Hydraulic Hoist systems
- Nominal Voltage 650 VDC. Operation from 250 to 750 VDC bus voltage
- Liquid (WEG) cooled, 60°C inlet temperature, or Air cooled with high-efficiency finned heatsink
- CAN communication, J1939 and / or CANopen with support for diagnostics and software download
- Three-phase Permanent Magnet Motor or Induction Motor control
- 4 Quadrant, generator and motor operating modes
- Speed, Torque and DC-voltage control modes
- Resolver, Sin-Cos, or Encoder Feedback
- Fully automated self-test at start-up
- Automatic protection against overheating
- Discharge functionality
- HVIL - High Voltage Connection Supervision
- Field proven control platform with multiple years of demonstrated service.
- Total SW configurability for OEM.
For more info write to email@example.com